Meet up opportunity in Niagara Falls NY

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I am hoping to come. Hopefully I will be able to afford it by then. I will book a hotel from now. 

When’s that? It’s a bit far away for me. But I definitely need help with all of this. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Scroll up all the info is in this thread.

@Hearing Again reach out to Med-El USA and ask for a consumer engagement manager (CEM) to contact you.  She will be able to help you.  Our awesome CEM is on maternity leave and others are covering.

• 4 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Brining this to the top in case more people are interested in joining in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Just bringing this back up again.  I have exchanged some email with @Jewel - I had been thinking of flying so as to avoid consuming too many vacation days, but I just checked my leave balance and this was my year to gain another week of vacation!  So I'm gonna drive.  🙂

• HearPeers Heroes

I typed a post and it disappeared!  Sigh.

Who is planning on meeting up in Niagara Falls for a full day of fun on Sept 7? (See above posts)

@Carolmarie..yes?

@mgfiest...yes?

@Megan L.....yes?

@Kara of Canada....yes?

@Jewel....yes?

@Dave in Pittsburgh....yes.

@Mary Featherston...yes.

@Mary Beth....yes.

ALL ARE WELCOME.  ANYONE else want to join in?  Please share with anyone who may be interested.  The more the merrier.

19 years of service that is great I had 19 jobs. I like variety I guess.

Are you driving your self or is someone coming with you when you come to N.F. In September 

• HearPeers Heroes

Dunno, @Dave in Pittsburgh I'll ask my husband if he wants to come but it wouldn't surprise me if he stayed home.  He loves fall for yardwork and that kind of thing.  Either way I like road trips - in 2015 I drove to Raleigh by way of New Bern, Williamsburg and Charlottesville and met up with a bunch of friends in Raleigh for Bouchercon, which is a convention for readers and writers of mystery fiction.  It was awesome, I loved the whole trip.

• HearPeers Heroes

I'm not sure I will be able to make it. My phone looks like it will need to be replaced soon. I took it to the Samsung store this evening and they confirmed that its days are numbered. I'm very upset cos it isn't even 3 years old. So I will have to buy another phone which will no doubt be pricey which I didn't budget for. That will wipe out the budget for the Niagara Falls trip 😕. Sorry guys. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel

Totally understandable.

If this meet up doesn’t work for many people, we can just choose to wait and try again another time.

I am so sorry to hear that and I agree with Mary Beth we can always push it to next year same time same place and even come up with something different.I personally hate to leave anyone out we all been thru this journey together.

• HearPeers Heroes

Let’s cancel for September and revisit this idea another time.  Agreed?

• HearPeers Heroes

Okay.  I am cancelling my hotel booking.

We can try to schedule this again some other year.

No problem.

• HearPeers Heroes

All for one and one for all.  🙂

• HearPeers Heroes

Just so everyone knows....

the meet up in Niagara Falls NY in September has been cancelled