Alarm Clock

pakom

• HearPeers Heroes

I'd like to use a sunrise clock but I'm afraid it would wake up my husband too.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes. That's the problem when we have to be up before the rest of our familles. Time to change this habit and sleep until a cup of coffee is served to our bedside table 😂

• HearPeers Heroes
49 minutes ago, Cara Mia said:

Yes. That's the problem when we have to be up before the rest of our familles. Time to change this habit and sleep until a cup of coffee is served to our bedside table 😂

I wish!  But I think my boss would object.  🙂

• 3 years later...

Magnasonic is also great projection alarm clock. The brightness of the clock display may also be adjusted, and the process is pretty simple. Plus, because the clock uses Advance SelfSet technology, I never have to worry about setting the correct time or date.

I use an Apple Watch with the haptics/vibration set to maximum. Wakes me every time and my wife loves it because it doesn’t wake her up. Prior to the Apple Watch she used to wake me up when she heard my alarm going off.

• HearPeers Heroes

I used to use a vibrating alarm between the mattress and box spring. Years ago I switched to a Fitbit.  Works great.  Wakes me every time and it lets me set up which notifications I want.  

I traumatized my parents and sister (and myself) with an oopsie with a Sonic Boom some 15 years ago, still get grief from that. I still use a vibrating alarm (not SonicBoom brand due to the trauma 😀) under my pillow and also a Fitbit. Not a easy to wake me up but as long as I set enough alarms I eventually get up. I so would like an Apple Watch but do not like the short battery life.

• 1 month later...

Not all of the morning timers are appropriate for me also. I use projection morning timer, because it can get pretty clearly and it is exactly what I really want. It isn't simply helpful, however it is strange too. Truly trust it helped you!

• 3 months later...

Clocky's alarm clock on wheels is one of the more unusual alarm clocks for those who are hard to wake up. Its term comes from the fact that it is a mobile alarm clock with a wheeled shape. As a result, it is free to travel around my room till I get out of bed, barring its noisy alarm.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually go to bed late and in the morning I'm usually late for work. I think I need to buy an alarm clock so I get up on time. I think I just need a little watch to put on in the morning to wake me up in the morning, my wife bought me a cute little digital watch, it looks amazing, I love it.  I can even take it with me anywhere, in the car or on business trips, I can easily take it with me.

Edited by Mark Holmes
add information

Been using this for almost 10 years. Purchased off Amazon and it still works with no hassles. Highly recommended. 

44174522-8C4F-4926-9019-0BEDC6502153.jpeg

I'm a pretty early riser, 0630-0700 normally, but on rare occasions enlist my wife. 

When I was looking for an alarm clock, we check out all the expensive gadgets and finally bought a timer like you'd use for turning Christmas lights on or off.  I plug my bedside lamp in, set the time, and away we go. I have one setting for Monday to Friday and another one for the weekend.  Costs about $20 and I've used it for about 10 years.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great thread with wonderful suggestions. I need to rig up a variation to alert me to a storm at night so I can wake up and close the windows.

Cheers everyone.

• Like 3

• HearPeers Heroes

@Ralph34

If you figure that out, let us know.  Storms came through here last night.

Lol i retired before implanted. Ive only need an alarm twice, used alarm clock and put phone in bed.

Total failure both times. 

I am usually awake before 6/7 am, lately 5.

I had fitbits for the last few years always work but needs replacement.