Favorite music at the moment

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

What is your favorite music to listen to at the moment?

• HearPeers Heroes

I can't listen to anything at all complex right now.  I have a fairly eclectic mix in my car rotation, everything from old folk stuff from the 60s, and classic rock, to newer stuff.

This morning Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" sounded almost good, so I'll go with that.

I am hoping that I can train my brain enough to listen to orchestral music again with my CIs.

• HearPeers Heroes

Christmas music!!! 🎄😁 I’m liking the Pentatonix Christmas songs at the moment 

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes
38 minutes ago, Megan L. said:

Christmas music!!! 🎄😁 I’m liking the Pentatonix Christmas songs at the moment 

I find it really peculiar that they included Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" on their Christmas album.  They had to learn the lyrics in order to sing it, so they can't POSSIBLY have thought it was a Christmas song, despite the title.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Megan L. Not a true favorite, but the Pentatonix version isn't bad.  I prefer Rufus Wainright, though.  My favorite Cohen song is Anthem.

Well, I need to have a dose of Salsa everyday. I listen to rock, reggae, mostly old school like UB40, U2, Savage Garden, Scorpion, Metallica. I'm loving it so that I'm not talking on the phone while driving anymore, I want to listen to music.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite Hallelujah is by the Happy Mondays. No relation to the other one though😀 (and definitely not a Christmas song, party song maybe) The club mix is my favorite...

• Like 2