Difficult listening situations which are still difficult

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@Al West

Thanks for your kind words.

If your HA (or new HA) has telecoil and your phone is BlueTooth.....you can use the Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop and set your CI processor and HA both on MT.  It’s hands free.

I love testing out tech so if you want to chat about other options, just let me know.

You ladies have conversations that I envy but do not follow well - maybe it's just age (85) but probably not. I probably need to get an Artone neck loop as advised by Mary Beth. Right now I'm using Clear Sounds products for TV and other listening. I'm limited to just one CI my other is still working well enough to use a hearing aid. I'm hoping to find a combination of Sonnet and HA that are compatible together and build ALD's that will work well together.

On another topic, I recently tried a LACE self-help program but find it very difficult. Med-El's program serves its purpose very well (and it's free).

Possibly this is evident - I'm not doing well using the Hear Peers program. I'm reaping many benefits from tuning in, however.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Al West

I tested out LACE and didn’t care for that program at all.  I agree.  There are a lot of free options out there.