Andrew99

Samba sound cuts out when I yawn, eat.

Up until now my Samba has been life-changing - the best thing I've ever done for my hearing. Over the past few weeks I've noticed that when I yawn, chew/eat or perform certain facial movements, the sound cuts out until my mouth closes again. It seems to be getting worse. Anyone else had experience of this? I don't know if it's a fault of the Samba or if there's something going wrong with the implant itself. Audiologist at my hospital did not know what the issue was and said to come back if it gets worse. I'm finding it very frustrating.

Pm sent

16 hours ago, Andrew99 said:

Up until now my Samba has been life-changing - the best thing I've ever done for my hearing. Over the past few weeks I've noticed that when I yawn, chew/eat or perform certain facial movements, the sound cuts out until my mouth closes again. It seems to be getting worse. Anyone else had experience of this? I don't know if it's a fault of the Samba or if there's something going wrong with the implant itself. Audiologist at my hospital did not know what the issue was and said to come back if it gets worse. I'm finding it very frustrating.

Hi @Andrew99

I've sent you a private message about this, 

Kind regards,

Mary