Yay!  That is exciting @Jewel!

Yep, I got about the same on my first charge. Don’t know about charges after that because I’ve been charging every night before I go to bed and it’s never gone low. 

That sounds like a very long time since the website documents talk about “up to 16 hours”. If You can get a whole day out of one charge, that is huge. 

Mom anxiously awaiting Jewel’s review of her Rondo 2 

I  definitely got a full day from a charge on the Rondo2s.

Yes Marybeth, hearing TV and Music out of two ears is miraculous. I NEVER EVER thought that would ever be the case again. And so incredibly clear in my hearing aid ear and pretty darn good in my mind CI ear considering my activation was less that three months ago. And I notice an improvement every week. Last month, I started hearing different pitches and was able to make out whispering. The month before that I started being able to differentiate between different voices. 

On another note, I am going to start another topic about other roger devises and what experience people have had with each of them. My audi and I haven’t gotten to the roger penn yet although she did sync it with my cellphone and it comes up in the Bluetooth listing on my phone. Being that it came with my original kit and no roger loop did, I figured it would just stream wirelessly to my CI. Is that the way it works?  If it does, do the other roger devices do the same thing or do I need a roger neck loop?

Yeah Mary, me too. Forgot to charge mine after leaving my Audi around 4 on a Wednesday. It went all day the next day without a charge, so that night i purposely didn’t charge it to see how much longer it would go the next day. I figured it would be dead when I woke up, but it wasn’t. It didn’t go dead until aroung one in the afternoon. 

1 hour ago, JohnL said:

That sounds like a very long time since the website documents talk about “up to 16 hours”. If You can get a whole day out of one charge, that is huge. 

Mom anxiously awaiting Jewel’s review of her Rondo 2 

@JohnL

I started a new thread about that. Look under Rondo2. 

@Hearing Again

Roger Pen is a transmitter which must be picked up by a Roger receiver.  

Sonnets have integrated Roger receivers in the Roger 21 battery door.

Rondo 2 needs to use a Roger MyLink receiver which is a neckloop so Rondo 2 must be in MT or T to receive the sound.

A hearing aid needs to have a Roger receiver attached as well.  Most attach at the bottom of the hearing aid.  

Does this help?

@Hearing Again

The promotion for PLUS RONDO 2 did not include any connectivity devices as those were included in your activation kit for Sonnet right?

@Mary Beth I'm not @Hearing Again but my promotional PlusRondo2 kit did not.  It contained the Rondo2 processor, the charging pad, extra top covers (which is the mic cover) and two kinds of tether, the ones that clip on your collar and the ones that clip on your hair.

But I was lucky in my timing for my original implants and received the Roger pen with one and the Roger Select with the second.  And as you know I love my Artone neckloop.