I am not familiar with Artone neck loop. If someone  can help me and tell me what it can accomplish and where to buy one from.  Also specs if needed.  According to this forum it seems it can help me in telephone communication via CI in one ear and hearing aid in the other.  My hearing aid does have T and MT capability.

Vinod

Med-El asked me to review the Artone neckloop a couple of years ago.  Here is the link to my review.

I own several and have 2 charged up everyday.  

https://blog.medel.com/review-of-the-artone-3-max-bluetooth-neckloop/

@Vinod

They can be purchased through Artone’s website or through Amazon.

@Vinod I bought mine on Amazon.  It's great for audiobooks and music and phone calls.

Mary,

I bought a Artone 3 max from Amazon and it arrived three days ago.  I followed all instructions given in a three page manual which came with the device.  I  tried to pair it with cell phone but I could not make it work due to some reason. My both cell phones have Blue tooth capability. I don't know what mistake I am doing.  Since you are expert of Artone, I am addressing this issue to you. Hope you can help. There is only one button to press so it should not be difficult.   The button seems fragile so I don't want to over do it.

Vinod

@Vinod, did you choose the telecoil setting on your Fine Tuner?  The bluetooth only connects to your phone.  The connection to your processor is via telecoil.

I find it a real pain to get the Artone into pairing mode to connect the first time. Easy to reconnect after pairing is accomplished. The Artone has to be blinking alternating red/blue which I find hard to get going before the Bluetooth search has timed out on the phone😀.   But keep plugging away. After I manage to pair with a device, I find a quick push for the button to wake up the Artone quickly followed by about a 3 second push reconnects the device no problem. But to get that alternating red/blue... what a pain...

Hmmm..... I have not had any issues getting any of the Artone neckloops into pairing mode.  The Artone is powered off.  Then I hold down that button and keep holding it until I see the alternating red/blue lights (it powers on and then enters pairing mode, so just wait while you keep holding down that button).

It is not necessary to push hard.  Just press on the button and wait.

As far as my iPhone.  It makes BT pairing very easy.  It does not time out.  I just open the BT window and have the phone close to the Artone.  When the red/blue lights show up on the Artone, a moment later Artone shows up as a choice on my phone for BT and I select it.  It pairs right away.

I do not repair the Artone.  It saves the pairing and so when the Artone is turned on next time, it connects to the last device it was paired with.

I use my Artone with both my iPhone and my iPad.  If it connects to my iPad when it powers up because that was the last device it was paired with but I want to use it with my iPhone, I do this....

on the connected device (which you can see the headphone icon) I go to BT.....Select the Artone......Select disconnect. (This allows the device to remember the Artone and not require a resync next time.  It just disconnects.). The headphone icon disappears.

on the device I want to use the Artone with.....I go to BT......Select Artone......wait a moment and it connects automatically.

Maybe others have different ways of doing this.  I have been using this method for years and it works fine.  I have never had to resync the Artone to a device.  If I want to pair it to a new device, then I have to sync it.

I am still using my original Artone.  I received it in August 2016.  It is still working great.  I also have added more Artone neckloops to my collection.  I always have 2 charging up for the day.

I hope this helps.  If not, let me know.

By the way  when I see the red/blue blinking lights on the Artone, I stop pressing the button.

On 4/19/2019 at 7:34 PM, Mary Featherston said:

@Vinod I bought mine on Amazon.  It's great for audiobooks and music and phone calls.

@Vinod

i also bought mine on amazon 

i use for audio books, streaming music or movies and calls on my iPhone.