@carolinemack

Were you able to solve the problem your Artone was having connecting to your laptop/computer?

On 7/6/2020 at 5:50 PM, Mary Beth said:

@Mary Featherston

Someone else recently had trouble connecting their Artone to their laptop but it would connect to their phone and tablet.

Does your Artone connect correctly to your phone or tablet or is it not connecting to any device right now?

I've never connected it to a tablet, but it works with my phone.  I use it with my work laptop daily too.  It was at home, on my personal laptop (which has also worked in the past, so I don't know what was different).

@Mary Featherston

Try telling one of your other devices to forget the Artone under BT settings.  Then see if it will pair with your home laptop.

I have my Artone paired to multiple devices. I usually have to disconnect my Artone from my iPhone if I want to use it with my iPad. Same thing with the laptop.

It has been great for all the conference calls I've had to do.

@Watersail

Same for me.  The Artone automatically connects to the device it was last paired with when it is turned on.  So if I used the Artone with my iPad before turning it off, when I turn it back on it will connect to my iPad automatically if it is available.  If I want to use it with my phone instead, I must tell the iPad to disconnect and then tell the phone to connect.

I keep one of my Artone neckloops paired to the TVB.

The other 2 Artone neckloops I use with my phone, iPad, etc.

That is a great plan. I have two neckloops. I used to keep one at work but with COVID-19, I brought it home and use it exclusively with my work computer and conference calls. Sometimes I forget which neckloop is paired with which device and end up trying to figure out why the neckloop I'm wearing isn't giving me sound. Ooops, it's the other neckloop I wanted to wear. :) 

Huh.  I wouldn't think that I'd have to unpair it from one laptop to be able to use it with the other, is that what you're thinking, @Mary Beth?  I also have it paired to my phone, but I haven't used it in a while.  I discovered the MS Teams conference calls sound incredibly clear and easy to hear when I pair directly to my laptop.  We had a discussion today with, let's see, five or six active participants and I could hear everyone and jump in and actually make sense.  It was awesome.

@Mary Featherston

I think it may be automatically connecting to a known device.  It’s worth a try.

Yes the Artone really can make video meetings much easier to follow.  I am thankful Med-El introduced me to it.

2 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Mary Featherston

I think it may be automatically connecting to a known device.  It’s worth a try.

Yes the Artone really can make video meetings much easier to follow.  I am thankful Med-El introduced me to it.

The only other device nearby was my phone, so next time I try it I'll turn the phone off.

It's finally here, with more than a month of shipping... My Artone 3 Max is here!! 🙂🙂

My first impression... It is really small, I'm going to do some test and them, I lwill leave a review. Hera a fast picture. I put a AA battery to show the size in comparison with it

IMG_20200729_224229.jpg

Yay!  I can’t wait for you to test it.

Your picture is not showing up for some reason.

@Valentin

Yes the picture is there now!