Artone

Vinod

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth Ah ha well I did it with the device off, and I counted to four once I plugged in. I thought, hm, maybe I should've waited for the light to come on, so that's why I did it twice. It hasn't disconnected anymore but we'll see tomorrow when I have a bunch of calls if it works.

• HearPeers Heroes

@phobos512

I did it while powered on.  The lights blink quickly red/blue but I have no clue if it reset!  I’ll test it tomorrow and if it still disconnects I’ll try your method!

• HearPeers Heroes

@phobos512

This is my only Artone that disconnects easily.....very easily.  My other 2 Artone neckloops stay connected even when I move between floors and leave my phone behind.

My attempt at reset did nothing.  

Would you think if we reset the neckloop it would forget the paired devices?  Mine remembered the paired device.  Maybe it did not reset.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth My thinking was that yes it ought to forget the paired devices but I killed the pairing on my phone too so not sure if it remembered it or not. I immediately repaired it so I didn't have a chance to see if my phone was getting pairing requests or not.

• 1 year later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

@Terence Wilson Winship

Are you having difficulty with your Artone 3 MAX?  If so, can you give us more information about the problem so we can try to help?

Which processor are you using?