Cochlear and Roku TV

Hearing Again

• HearPeers Heroes
On 10/25/2019 at 11:44 PM, Hearing Again said:

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I just saw you wrote. The ARTONE TVB IS FANTASTIC. It plays tv sound right into my cochlear device in one ear and my hearing aid in the other. 

@Sid

@Hearing Again loves the Artone TVB.

@Joan and I will be testing out the TVB soon and will report back.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 4:13 PM, Hearing Again said:

There was when I first hooked it up but I just unplugged it for 20 minutes and plugged it back in and I notice no lag time other than maybe a half second but it’s not even noticeable unless you are looking for it.   I am using the RCA cables to connect it but it also comes with an optic wire which I bet is even faster, I just can’t find that output as my TV is wall mounted. 

I need to get one of those. I have the artone 3max love other than battery life but bought one of those phone battery things now it will last for days. The optic thing sounds awesome when I used my roger gear it would cut audio on tv my poor wife had to read captions with optic u should get both ?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mike

I just got the Artone TVB and it is amazing!  Optic audio out on our TV does not alter audio out for the rest of the family.

I will post screenshots of a pdf I made about the TVB.  If you view it on a device and aim your phone’s camera at the QR codes, they will work.

I love it!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mike

When I used Roger attached to the TV the signal range was too small since it depends on line of sight.  Moving around to different rooms cut out the signal.  Sometimes I am cooking and watching TV.  Two different rooms in our home.  No line of sight.

The TVB works between rooms here.

I have more than one Artone so one is always charged and ready.