Mix ratio options

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator

The user guide for AudioLink says we can adjust the mix balance between the streaming audio and our processor mics by using the mix +/- button on the AudioLink.  What mix ratios are we able to set?  

Hi @Mary Beth, Another great question - I'll get back to you once I hear back from the experts. Kind regards, Mary 

Hi  @Mary Beth

the "mixed input" provides a 1:1 ratio of the two mixed signals, but you can higher or lower the input of the source with the respective volume buttons. Kind regards, Verena 

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator Verena

Yes I understand the mixing between inputs.  I am wondering what ratios we can achieve by pressing the +/- mix button?

0/100

30/70

50/50

70/30

100/0

Will we have access to the set of mix ratios above or a different set of mix ratios by using the mix button?

I appreciate your help in learning about the AudioLink.  Thank you.

Hi @Mary Beth!

According to our experts there is no fixed ratio and individual ratios can be achied by using the +/- buttons. 

Kind regards, Verena 

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator

Wow!  That is wonderful!  Please thank them for offering us so much control over the mix ratio!  Yay!