Jump to content
Mary Beth

AudioKey info

Recommended Posts

Thanks @Mary Beth

I just read the pertinent sections quickly. Sounds like I would have to always have the AudioLink with me along with my phone in order to use the Audio Key. 

Having to travel with a lot of things is quite a hassle. But I would love to see my stats on my phone. So there are +s and -s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jewel

Yup always pros and cons with all optional tech.  For those who carry the Fine Tuner around, it will just replace it and provide access to remote controls from the phone.

I love testing out assistive tech and reading about other people’s experiences.  For me, a valuable assistive tech item is one that users continue to use even a year after they started with it.  I figure it must have many more pros than cons for the user to continue.

I don’t use much assistive tech.  Not many items have hooked me in.  Smile.  My short list of valuable assistive tech or other items.....

-Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop

-CozyPhones flat stereo speakers (wired)

-BOSE QC35 BT around the Ear noise canceling headphones

-FitBit Alta for vibrating alarms/notifications while I sleep

-EarGear Rondo tether & clip (for waterwear)

-Nammucap (for waterwear)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AudioKey ready for download from website for iPhone but I cannot downloaded it! Anyone download it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MED-EL Moderator my dear in which country AudioKey now available in AppStore ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mary Beth hello dear

still #AudioKey not released in US AppStore because I’m using US region but I thought it will be useless without #AudioLink for Sonnet users!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 2:03 PM, iHM24 said:

@MED-EL Moderator my dear in which country AudioKey now available in AppStore ?

Hi @iHM24, thanks for your question and for your interest in AudioKey. 

So far we have released AudioKey in more than 80 countries worldwide, however, due to regulatory reasons the app is not available in every country yet. Please check your local app store to see if you can already download it :)

Kind regards, Verena 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MED-EL Moderator said:

Hi @iHM24, thanks for your question and for your interest in AudioKey. 

So far we have released AudioKey in more than 80 countries worldwide, however, due to regulatory reasons the app is not available in every country yet. Please check your local app store to see if you can already download it :)

Kind regards, Verena 

Hello dear @MED-EL Moderator

 

I have two iPhone one of them I’m using US AppStore and second one using my local country (Bahrain) AppStore.

Both of them it’s showing unavailable in my country!

Maybe in Bahrain will take time but anyone download it from US AppStore or still not released in US AppStore as well?!

 

Best regards

Hameed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iHM24

Hameed,

The AudioKey app is not yet available in the US App Store.  Since neither the AudioLink nor the Sonnet 2 are released yet in the US, no one could use the app here at this time.

I am looking forward to the AudioLink, the AudioKey app and the Sonnet 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@iHM24

Hameed,

The AudioKey app is not yet available in the US App Store.  Since neither the AudioLink nor the Sonnet 2 are released yet in the US, no one could use the app here at this time.

I am looking forward to the AudioLink, the AudioKey app and the Sonnet 2.

Thank you dear @Mary Beth 🌺🙏🏻

I wish they release it soon with AudioLink because it will be useless for us who owned Sonnet. I thought it will be available in Middle East region and in my country (Bahrain) on next year!

 

But I wish they release it earlier for us 🙏🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...