What cool things do your CI let you hear today?

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Who wants to start us off?

• HearPeers Heroes

Silence.....smile

Okay I will start.

Today my CIs allowed me to enjoy audiobooks while flying.  

• HearPeers Heroes

I went to a funeral and I was able to hear most of what the person who gave the closing prayer said. This really touched me as when I had my HA and that man gave a public talk I couldn't make out a single word he said even though I'm good at lipreading. Now today here I was with my eyes closed and actually understanding him! I absolutely love my CI! 

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

I am so glad you absolutely love your CI!  You took a huge leap of faith and it paid off.  I am sorry for your loss.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yesterday I went to the Arboretum and walked and looked at the trees and flowers.  And the bees.  And listened to birds!  My walk took me through the woods at some places and the birds were just chirping away.

And I was so glad to have my Rondo2s because it was warm and I was sweating pretty profusely. 

• Like 2

A few days ago I was invited to a program with the local air force. Early on they had a CI setup in-house. The audiologist tweaked my map and then played some music. Wow, absolutely perfect, what a feeling. I would have to tell my audiologist. Then I woke up. 

Great dream.