Mary Beth

Hearoes NEW aural rehab app free

Some cool activities in here,  from Australia.

C5C487B8-9C0A-45EE-A5CD-499CB22C0F01.jpeg

Be patient when setting up an account.  There is quite a delay between steps and the screen doesn’t change so you tend to think the command didn’t go through but it did.

I finished testing out this app today.  There are a few glitches....for example the activity that plays two musical tones and asks if the second tone is higher pitched or lower pitched only plays ONE tone ....... one of the activities is not storing the completion data so it is not unlocking the next level even though it was mastered.

But there are some cool listening activities that are very different to other apps.  Like the date and time activity and the ordering food activity.

Some of the environmental noises are a little odd.  I know our car does not sound like that.  Smile.

Hi @Mary Beth

Is this in the App Store? I can't find it. 

@Jewel

yes it is in the App Store.  I wonder why it is not showing up for you?

DEB34475-10D0-438E-8A2C-E881CD2F1C55.png

@Jewel

Here is a link to their website and contact info 

https://www.games4hearoes.com/

Thanks @Mary Beth. I was able to access the app via the website. Strange that it wouldn't show up in the App Store otherwise. 

Looks like someone has done a lot of work.. Definitely worth going through. The ah, ss  exersize was too easy. 

But that's for me. 

Certainly worth using. 

Hi All, 

I'm the developer working with the Hearoes app and wanted to say thanks very kindly for posting this @Mary Beth along with everyone's feedback. It is much appreciated. 

Personally, I found the rehabilitation side of auditory feedback quite challenging, which is why I originally developed Hearoes and have ended up releasing it for free to help others who have faced a similar challenge with training.

As I'm always looking to improve the experience and help those with the auditory training process, if you had any feedback or any challenges you're facing with training, please don't hesitate to let me know and you're welcome to reach out here, by DM or via our website https://www.games4hearoes.com/ as I would love to hear from you and how we can help.

You're feedback is invaluable as I've been able continually update the app to address a lot of the bugs (such as the sign in process) as well as the addition to new content based on the feedback from those experiencing Hearoes.

Elliot