Rondo 2 Tethers

Mary Featherston

• HearPeers Heroes

I've been using the collar-clip tether on my Rondo 2s.  They're really pretty secure just with the magnets but since I have the tethers I've used them - I'd hate to lose a processor when it can so easily be avoided. 

About six months ago I caught the silicone tube thingy in the zipper of my travel case.  It didn't break, but there was a little bite out of the side of the tether from the zipper.  Last night it finally broke so this morning I got out the other tether - the hair clip one.  And wow, I *so* prefer this.  I was afraid it wouldn't hold well in my hair, which is really, really short, but you don't need a lot of hair for the clip to grab.  It works really well.  And the thing that I dislike about the shirt-collar tether just isn't an issue - if I put the clip on my shirt collar it pokes me in the neck, and even when I put it on the shoulder seam, which I do, the tether swings around and brushes my neck, providing a remarkably insect-on-the-skin sensation.

So hair clips it is.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Featherston

Let us know if you find the hair clip to migrate toward the Rondo 2 throughout your day.  For some people it seems to be attracted to the Rondo 2 magnet.

Is the hair clip tricky to attach to your hair?  I have never used a hair clip before.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth not tricky at all, I just opened it before I put the Rondo on my head, then slid it through the hair and pushed it flat.  No migration so far, but it's early.  🙂

• HearPeers Heroes

The hair clip is easy to use. Been using mine everytime I wear the Rondo2. The only thing I don't like is that it is shiny. Enjoy @Mary Featherston

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel

I wouldn’t like that it is shiny silver either.  Seems we should be able to come up with a way to make it black.

I found black or brown hair clips in WalMart and couple of drug stores my wife is a sewer she had  clear nylon thread so I cut it to the length off MEDEL fish line success 

• Like 2

I saw on Web shop you can buy a box of the Rondo2 fish line

No. I am using MEDEL approved nylon TETHERS my system wasn’t cooperating.I really didn’t think of the web shop order thru there no problem what so ever

• 5 months later...