Your favorite music of the week

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi all!

What have you been listening to this week?

• HearPeers Heroes

We have gone retro this week...

big band/swing Glenn Miller

Marvin Gaye

Pointer Sisters

The Go-Gos

Linda Ronstadt

Loving this Apple Music subscription!

I’m all over the board with music, anything but country. Albums I have bought in the past month or so... and listening to extensively 

Rammstein’s new album- industrial metal

Chemical Brothers New Geography- electronic

Johnny Winter Live - good old rock and roll

Goddo 1st album finally reissued. Great rock and roll but you probably have to be Canadian to have heard of them, sadly... great band

still buy my music via CD but transfer it to USB stick for my vehicle as well as a music server to play around the house via a Sonos system.

Despite being hearing impaired my entire life, music is still my greatest love. Still go to concerts all the time...

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Bob Marley songs is awesome , I think perfect for those who are the CI users . Slow and soothing sound . First time I hear music after 58 years , ( I only hear the beat before ) .. Tried every songs from different angles , Bob Marley’s Songs are  the one that struck me ... Try it !!! 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Dark Raider Yes! Bobs songs are good, they really have some great bass sounds. On par with Bobs songs are UB40 - Kingston Town, give that a listen, funnily I believe that is where Bob Marley came from although I maybe wrong and that he lived most of his life in South London UK. 😁

Anyway..... welcome to the group! Nice to have you with us.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mr-LJ said:

@Dark Raider Yes! Bobs songs are good, they really have some great bass sounds. On par with Bobs songs are UB40 - Kingston Town, give that a listen, funnily I believe that is where Bob Marley came from although I maybe wrong and that he lived most of his life in South London UK. 😁

Anyway..... welcome to the group! Nice to have you with us.

Absolutely, And some Reggae music are fantastic , even though I’m not a reggae type person , I’m just a normal person , it is their music struck me very much , I like UB40 too , I think The Specials are great too , music very similar .. Thanks for the welcome , appreciated that .. Will check out Kingston Town later . 

• 1 year later...

Tee hee, 

Captain and tenile...i stumbled over some albums with awesome vocals and music i never knew how good back then

Carly simon, stevie nicks and fleetwood mac

Yesterday started with etta james and ella fitzgerald....bluuuuzy melodies!

What should i try today?

• 6 months later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

This week I'm back into the Hamilton soundtrack. And Tim Minchin's album Apart Together.