Artone 3 MAX or Roger Select

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I recently had the opportunity to play with the Roger Select at home.  Previously I had tested it at trainings and in restaurants.  As many of you know, I really like the Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop and I think the Roger Select is the best adult Roger transmitter.  (My favorite Roger transmitter for children is Roger Touchscreen.) Here are some comparisons.....

* I tested the Roger Select with the Roger MyLink neckloop receiver which gives us the ability to alter the mixing ratio via the MyLink volume control.

Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop performs better for me in these ways:

-streams ALL audio from my phone (Roger only streams phonecalls and requires a cable or a conversion app to stream other audio)

-stays connected even when I move between rooms/floors (Roger is more sensitive to needing line of sight.)

-more convenient for phone calls (Roger requires having the Select and the receivers on your body for phone calls.)

Artone 3 MAX and Roger Select/MyLink perform equally for me in these ways:

-allow 0/100 mix ratio (streamed audio only) while on T

-allow mixing ratio adjustments by changing the volume control while on MT

-audio quality

-can be worn under a shirt

Roger Select/Roger MyLink performs better for me in these ways:

-Select placed near TV allows very quiet TV volume for others and plenty loud TV volume for me

-Select placed near BT music speaker (Charge 3) allows great volume for others and I can still hear it loud and clear in the next room while cooking

• HearPeers Heroes

Anyone else have both the Artone 3 MAX and the Roger Select?