Med El Control Panel

Ruth D.

I do not like the bulky Med El holder for the control panel. I put it in a small plastic envelope I bought at the Container Store.  It’s much easier to store in my pocket book this way   

How do you carry your control panel?

• HearPeers Heroes

I put my Fine Tuner in my pocket.  I have not had a need for it to be inside anything.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Featherston

I had done that for a long time too.  Works great if I happen to have a pocket in my shirt.  

Then I did not carry it at all for a really long time unless I was taking the Artone with me.  After I ended up wishing I had it with me at a theater event, I discovered that it fits in that surf wallet outer pocket.  So I put my spare FineTuner in there and now always have it with me without having to think about it.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth I wear jeans almost all the time and put the Fine Tuner in the jeans pocket.  Once in a while I lean on a table and accidentally change a setting but I just reset.  🙂

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Featherston

I did that for awhile.  I found that if I turned the FineTuner so the buttons faced toward me, then I did not accidentally hit any buttons throughout my day.  Some people find locking the FineTuner helpful because then it takes two presses on a button to actually have the button change anything.

Since I have my FineTuners decked out in SkinIt covers, anytime I actually take them out my students are always interested in the designs.  Smile.