Med-El's Hear at Home training program

coosjeph@gmail.com

I just got started on the Hear at Home (by Geoff Plant) training program. So I got the first extract but how do I get the subsequent ones? 

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator has shared just the one excerpt with us this week in their new blog for aural rehab for adults.  I believe they post new blog entries every month but I don’t know if the future entries will also be from Geoff Plant’s Hear At Home program.

• HearPeers Heroes

@coosjeph@gmail.com

It seems like you can purchase the Geoff Plant program in Med-El’s Bridge store under rehab for adults.

https://veracore.cgraphics.com/sv5fmsnet/OeCart/OeFrame.asp?PmSess1=3433&SXREF=51

Thanks, Mary Beth. But it looks like these are kits that are meant for professionals to use with their clients. Or does it not matter? How did you improve? I just signed onto the News In Easy English in the hopes that it will help me. I also sent it to my son-in-law who is struggling with learning English as his second language. I noticed that this link is also applicable to ESL students! Cool, hey?!