Meeting in person

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi all!

I had the opportunity to meet many Med-El CI users face to face this past weekend at a Med-El Merry Mingle event.  It is so much fun to spend face to face time with other Med-El CI users.  We shared our stories, our favorite tech, asked each other questions and learned from one another.  Laughed a lot!  Met several members of the Med-El US team.  Met several people from various social media/forums too.

If you get an opportunity to meet face to face with other Med-El CI users, I encourage you to do it.

Sometimes we just set our own meeting up opportunities, like when a group of us met for dinner in NYC.

The best part of my CI journey has been the amazing people it has brought into my life.

Wishing you all the best and hoping to get to meet many of you in person one day.

• HearPeers Heroes

Who else has met other Med-El CI users face to face?

• HearPeers Heroes

I went to a Meetup.  Or a Mingle.  I forget.  There were about ten people there, quite a few of whom I remembered from here or the Facebook group.  It was fun!

• HearPeers Heroes

Well I met @Jdashiellon my activation day at the CI center. I just got my HP card but I don't know whether there will be a Meetup when I'm in Miami. I would surely go if there was one. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jdashiell

Hi Joe, 

I tried to send you a private message but it says you cannot receive messages. Please send me a private message so I can reply.