It’s like Christmas in September!

• HearPeers Heroes

@phobos512

It does not seem like AudioStream gives us control over the mixing ratio with an app.

My guess is it works like the Roger 21 as far as mixing.  Fixed at 50/50.  We can alter that only by turning down the volume of our MAP (dampening environment sounds) and increasing the volume on the streamed audio.  No way to reach 100/0 mix.

I wonder if we could create a MAP with our audiologist to use which has the environmental sound as quiet as possible when the streamed audio sound is as high as possible.  We could at least quickly move into that MAP instead of manipulating the processor volume control each time?

I love 100/0 mix.  Artone does that on T.  Like right now while I am listening to an audiobook.

@Watersail It makes it 7mm longer per the dimensions shown on the website compared to a Sonnet 2 with the standard battery (51.4mm with micro, 56.7mm with standard, 63.7mm with Audiostream).

https://www.medel.com/hearing-solutions/cochlear-implants/sonnet2

https://www.medel.com/hearing-solutions/accessories/connectivity/audiostream

@Mary Beth Sorry! Not replying earlier. I wanted to try out a few things before getting back to you.

The Artone 3 still won't work with my phone, I've tried MT and T. There is no sound. I've tried it  out on other mobile phones still the same. So don't know what the problem is. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Tracey_66

I have never had a problem pairing various Artone’s with my iPhone, iPad, Android tablet nor TVB.

I just go to the device’s BT setting.  Then press and hold the center Artone button until red and blue lights flash and release.  The Artone shows up on the device BT screen and I select it.

Maybe it would be helpful for you to contact Artone for support?

@Mary Beth I have emailed Artone support for any information e.g. types of phones that it would accept and trouble shooting the problem with the Artone  itself. I've not heard from them. So will try again.

I have in mind eventually to change to a different phone. The mobile that I have is weird.

@Mary Beth Not a problem. Thank You have been soo helpful. I've not heard from Artone. Have checked the junk box in my email as well. 

Since Tuesday, been trying to pair with other BT devices, even tried it with another laptop  still the same.

The awkward thing is, it came as part of the Rondo 2 kit, which I received end of June.  I stuck with it, thinking it was maybe Something I was doing. Not sure who I need to get in touch with at the moment. As I don't know who organises the kit. If you see what I mean.😕

• HearPeers Heroes

@Tracey_66

I am not sure how things work with Med-El in Spain.  In the US, we would contact our Med-El customer service representative and it would be replaced under warranty.

Does your Artone enter pairing mode? It would show alternating red and blue lights while the center button is pressed and held in during turn on.

• HearPeers Heroes
On 9/14/2020 at 11:37 AM, Mary Beth said:

Direct..... yup direct....bilateral.....true stereo.....STREAMING for Sonnet 1 and Sonnet 2!

I am sooooo excited!

https://www.medel.com/hearing-solutions/accessories/connectivity/audiostream?fbclid=IwAR21qadWSv3tZmVt72AJ1k1VbIo7Dh1OHGHI4vs2t3SC4H3WB3pId9C5SJg

DITTO 

I am excited too. Can’t wait for its release!!!

AudioStream and AudioKey 2 app have made it into the FDA Pre-Market Approval Database as of 25 Sep!

Search for applicant "MED-EL" here: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfPMA/pma.cfm

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfpma/pma.cfm?id=P000025S117

• HearPeers Heroes

@phobos512

It seems likeS-vector magnets can align to magnetic fields without needing to actually rotate.  I have no idea of how that will play out with CIs. I’m sure we will find out soon enough.

I sure wish ASM3 would get FDA approved for Sonnet2 and Rondo 3.

• HearPeers Heroes

Ahhhh! I asked for this like 2 or 3 years ago when we did that video for the Med El employees to watch 😊 I specifically asked if they could do something like Bluetooth since it wouldn’t drain the battery too much. Omg I’m so excited we are getting this and that they listen to our requests!!!!