Firmware update

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator

Will you please post the info about the firmware update for AudioLink again?  It seems to have disappeared and two members contacted me today asking for the link.

I look forward to getting the new firmware for my AudioLink.

Thanks for your help as always 

Hi @Mary Beth,

In case users experience issues with AudioLink we ask them to contact our local MED-EL teams directly. They can take a closer look at the device itself, have information about options in regards to upgrades and updates available in the respective country and are able to offer direct support.

As we have noticed that the information that we originally shared in the thread was unclear in regards to this process, we’ve decided to remove it to avoid misunderstanding or misinformation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards, Barbara

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

Thank you all.  @MED-EL Moderator @Mary Beth would it be possible and easier to send an updated AudiolInk to me/us and I can return the one I have with the old firmware? The reason why I say this is because I also use it for my remote, and I believe it is still under warranty anyway.

Thanks,

-Dennis Brazil

10 hours ago, Dennisjbr said:

Thank you all.  @MED-EL Moderator @Mary Beth would it be possible and easier to send an updated AudiolInk to me/us and I can return the one I have with the old firmware? The reason why I say this is because I also use it for my remote, and I believe it is still under warranty anyway.

Thanks,

-Dennis Brazil

Hi @Dennisjbr

thanks for your comment. As mentioned, your local MED-EL team will have more information about options in regards to upgrades and updates available in the the US. I'd recommend you get in touch with your local rep directly. If you need their contact details, please send us a direct message. 

Best, Verena 

• 3 years later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator

Has there been any additional firmware updates for the AudioLink since the first firmware update 4 years ago?

How can we tell if we have the most up to date AudioLink?

On 2/10/2024 at 12:57 AM, Mary Beth said:

@MED-EL Moderator

Has there been any additional firmware updates for the AudioLink since the first firmware update 4 years ago?

How can we tell if we have the most up to date AudioLink?

@Mary Beththank you for your message. There has only been one firmware release for AudioLink. Revision 04.01 is the latest update. This can be checked from the label of the main unit.

Kind Regards,

Alicia