Rondo 2 charging strangely

Nischal Koirala

Last night I took out the rondo 2 while it was charging and then after using it for some times I again placed it for charging but the red light which indicates charging was blinking every 1-2 seconds rather than indicating continuously which is totally strange!  

Did anyone faced same experience or do you guys know what happened or what to do?

Sad update: I took it off the charger again and placed it back now it's not even blinking (red light of the processor) which I think means it's not charging 😭😭😭😭😭 😭

4 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Nischal Koirala

By any chance was your Rondo2 still turned on?

59057630-3F61-4F45-8641-2B9FBEC7611A.png

@Mary Beth No it's not turned on I checked it very nicely and also a sad update is that now again I took it off the charger and placed it again and it is even not blinking now! 😭

I'm Very nervous what happens to my processor 😱

19 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Nischal Koirala

Oh no!  Let’s tag @MED-EL Moderatorto see if they can help you.

@MED-EL Moderator Please can you go through the above posts and help me cause I need to get my processors ready till tomorrow morning! 🙏

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth thanks for tagging us!

@Nischal Koirala sorry to hear about your issues!

Unfortunately it's hard to assist you remotely if you have already tried the troubleshooting steps and they have not solved the problem. 

Therefore, I'd recommend you get in touch with your local MED-EL team, so they can have a look at your processor and try to find a solution. Do you have their contact details? I think you've been in touch with Shefali, correct? I can send you her contact details again via private message if you want. 

Best, Verena 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, MED-EL Moderator said:

@Mary Beth thanks for tagging us!

@Nischal Koirala sorry to hear about your issues!

Unfortunately it's hard to assist you remotely if you have already tried the troubleshooting steps and they have not solved the problem. 

Therefore, I'd recommend you get in touch with your local MED-EL team, so they can have a look at your processor and try to find a solution. Do you have their contact details? I think you've been in touch with Shefali, correct? I can send you her contact details again via private message if you want. 

Best, Verena 

@MED-EL Moderator No I don't have their contact details. No I haven't been in touch with Shefali also, so it would be great if you would send me the contact detail !!

Thank you all of you who helped me out! Now,my processor is working perfectly fine. After some troubleshooting with the help of local clinic and med-el clinic ,my processor came back as it was!😄

• Like 3
  • 7 months later...

Hello you guys! My friend has the same issue atm with his RONDO 2. Could you please explain to me what it could be? @Nischal Koirala

On 11/4/2020 at 7:19 AM, Nischal Koirala said:

Thank you all of you who helped me out! Now,my processor is working perfectly fine. After some troubleshooting with the help of local clinic and med-el clinic ,my processor came back as it was!😄