Dani

Dani

Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum, male, in my mid 40s and living near munich in Germany. Actually I already have a working CI since February 2020 powerd by a Sonnet 2 and in my left I recently got my other implant in December 2020. Actvation will be in January. Then I am testing Rondo 3 and hope that I am happy with it. If this will be the case then I don't know how to go further with my first processor on my right side. I'll see.

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Dani

Welcome to the group! I too just got my second CI in December 😊 My first CI was in October 2016. When is your activation day? Mine is January 11th. I’m getting 2 Sonnet 2s so that each each has a new processor and a matching fine tuner/remote. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Dani

welcome to HearPeers.  Wishing you the best on your second activation.  I look forward to reading your thoughts on Sonnet 2 versus Rondo 3.  I will be upgrading soon and am still undecided.

Hi Megan,
Thank you for your welcome.
I didn't know that my signature is not visible on the smartphone. My activation day will be on friday, 15th this month. I've got some time to get used to hear with my first CI only 😁

Hello Mary,
I've already read your thread asking for info about Rondo 3. Be sure I will reply there as soon as I have useful information for you. I am excited, too, if the Rondo 3 can hold its promises. Battery lasting 15 to 16h a day is rather short in the first year. Instead they claim up to 24h 🙈

• HearPeers Heroes

@Dani

I never even noticed that the signature was not visible on my iPhone vs laptop but I see that now (on my laptop)! We're only 4 days apart 😁 should be interesting to compare notes. I've had a good 4 years to get used to my CI side 🤣 Good luck on activation day! Keep us posted on how you do