Rondo 3 Android App Question

moonunit0103

Hi,

Looking for answers. Rondo 3, is the Audiolink required, or can the processor connect directly to the smartphone?

Any user reviews since updating from Rondo 2 to Rondo 3?

• HearPeers Heroes

@moonunit0103

The Rondo 3 can not connect directly to any phone for audio streaming.  It does connect directly with phones for the remote app (AudioKey2).

We can use the AudioLink with Rondo 3.  The AudioLink uses the app Audio2Ear to stream audio that is not a phone call.

We can also attach the telecoil adapter to Rondo 3 and use the Artone 3 BT neckloop to stream all audio from our phones.  I use this neckloop everyday and love it.  I have more than one so one is always charged and ready.  Battery life for continuous streaming is about 6 hours.

• Like 1

What accessories come with the implant and processors?

Which accessories would I need to purchase on my own?

• HearPeers Heroes

@moonunit0103

This varies from country to country.  Are you in contact with a Med-El rep in your region yet?  The rep will have the most up to date info for you.

• HearPeers Heroes

@moonunit0103

If you want to be connected to Virginia’s regional Med-El rep, I can help with that.  The rep will know exactly what options are in your kit.

• HearPeers Heroes

@moonunit0103

Yes Alexanna is a Med-El rep.  She will know exactly what options are in a kit.  They announced 1:1 video meetings with captioning recently as options too if you prefer that over email exchanges.  Just let her know.  Alexanna is very helpful.

I tried emailing her, but it did not go through.  Have her contact me.  Thanks

• HearPeers Heroes

@moonunit0103

I sent you a private HearPeers message.  Look at the top menu and choose the envelope icon.