New Med-El USA zoom meetings

Mary Beth

yes I signed up for 2 event 1/14 & 2/18 The one for 2/18 is a one on one and ask if there is a specific subject I put Rondo 3 battery life and if you are bilateral do do have 2 micro battery pack.

Thanks for reminder

• HearPeers Heroes

@Dave in Pittsburgh

great

The mini battery pack or the USB charging cable to a power pack can only provide power to one Rondo 3 at a time.  So if you need to extend battery life on 2 Rondo 3 processors, you would need 2 sets.  It does not seem that either of these come in the kit in the US

exactly and I am bringing the battery pack issue up. Hey it doesn’t hurt to ask or  a heavy suggestion🙄

• HearPeers Heroes

@Dave in Pittsburgh

correct.  Especially since two HP members with Rondo 3 are both reporting that the battery does not last a full listening day- even when not streaming with the AudioLink.

I found a similar link the other day.  I think it was for Canadian Zoom events.  I know two of the dates were Jan 19 & Jan 23.  I thought I had saved the link but now I can't find it again.😢

• HearPeers Heroes

thanks @Mary Beth !

Looks like they added stuff 😁 when I originally looked there was nothing. I registered for the one on 2/4 for the Audiostream! Which ones did you register for?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Megan L.

Great! 

I registered for Jan 14 about the upgrade process and Feb 4 about AudioStream!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth 

Awesome! I also asked my audiologist yesterday if he got any info on the Audiostream and he didn't have anything. I would much rather have that instead of the AudioLink and I think the Artone 3 instead of the Audiolink if I can't get the Audiostream. The audio link just seems to be very problematic....

• HearPeers Heroes

@Megan L.

The Feb 4 meeting advertised 12:30 Eastern Time but the confirmation says 6:30 Eastern time.  If that happened to you, the meeting really is at 6:30.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth 

I double checked my invite and it said 12:30pm eastern time. I’m guessing you got one for 6:30pm? If it really is at 6:30pm I won’t be able to attend - it’s my brothers birthday and we’ll probably be doing dinner

16 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Lynda

maybe @MED-EL Moderator can point you to that link for meetings in Canada 

@Mary Beth thanks for tagging us! 

@Lynda I just replied to your message and sent you the link via private message :)

Best, Verena

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Megan L.

I asked Med-El US and they said 6:30. .  But my confirmation email had said 6:30.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth

So strange! But thanks for letting me know. I also relooked at the event posting and that said 12:30pm EST 🤨 very weird...

• HearPeers Heroes

I attended the Med-El US virtual meeting about the upgrade process last night.  It was very informative.

It is happening again on Jan 30, if anyone else is interested.  

I saw @Dave in Pittsburgh there last night!

• 1 year later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

• HearPeers Heroes

Are you able to follow the link and see the dates and registration info?  It is on zoom.