A very unproductive day! Such fun!

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

This reminds me of when I got my BOSE QC35 awesome headphones and spent the entire day listening to music and just loving it!

I have accomplished nothing today!  Except jamming to music with AudioStream!  Love them!

• Like 4

• HearPeers Heroes

Sadly I sent my Bose QC35 headphones back, I found they were just to quiet. On the other hand, my very old Eagle wired headphones, are loud and clear and are just brilliant. I've had them since I was just eighteen (1978) I thought I had worn them out with full on volumes and that the sound had become bad, but according to my hearing children they say that the sound is still crisp and clear. They are nice and bassey, So, got my money back! It's funny how somethings work well for others but not for self.

• Like 3

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mr-LJ

Tech preferences are definitely very individual.  I’m glad you have headphones that work so well for you.

I just ordered it today hoping they don't take too long to process it as I'm really hoping to have it by the weekend and test it out on a particular job I'll be doing, looking forward to it!

Trying to pair the AudioStream it looks like everything is set but I can't seem to play or find it to play, I followed all the steps: anyone had a similar problem? It shows I'm Connected in AudioKey but . . .

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jared Charney

See if it works if you follow these steps.  At the very end add one more step.... pull off AudioStream and push it back on.  Then look in settings- accessibility- hearing devices 

Let me know if it works for you

Thank you I do see it in accessibility and sats its connected and I follow all the steps but for some reason it doesn’t show up in the Bluetooth I’ll probably just give up for tonight call Alyssa in the morning

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jared Charney

Once it moves over to accessibility-hearing devices it will never show up under BT again.

So if it says connected under hearing devices, you are all set.

Play something from your phone (be sure your phone is not muted) and you will hear it.

• Like 1

Yup! Thx so much can i use it with my ipad too? Too conditioned to look for BT etc 

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes it works with iPad too.  And test out LiveListen on your phone too.  It works with that as well.

@Jared Charney

• Like 1

I just listened to someone on Youtube by far the cleanest sound I've received to my CI and the best sounding as well! very excited!

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jared Charney

The AudioStream is quite amazing!

If you keep the AudioStream cover on all the time, you can turn off the connection just by turning off your phone’s BT in the control panel. When you turn BT back on, AudioStream will automatically reconnect.

• Like 2

ok, that's good to know especially since I use the rechargeable batteries. Typically when I'm out fo the house I always bring backups and now I'll be even more vigilant. I only wish I could do the same with my Rondo 3. thanks yet again for all your help!

Thanks for sharing the info

Approx how long do rechargeables last on Audiostream ? 

(*the info may be used for placing bets on which device battery shamefully run out first during late night music binges)

• HearPeers Heroes

@Nikki

@Justin said that on days he streams a lot he needs to use 3 standard rechargeable batteries in his one processor to last a day.

So 

Always have a charger with you unless you use disposables.  In this case double up your every stash :)

i'm glad it's sounding great and well worth it 👍🏻

• HearPeers Heroes

@Nikki

I use Power One disposable batteries and they have worked great with AudioStream too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Mary Beth,
I don't have audiostream accessories. I'm waiting for it to come. Do I need to have an audiologist setup or a new different program for Audostream?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kerem Ozcan

We do not need an audiologist to set up AudioStream and we do not need a special program.  We need to download the latest AudioKey app (right now it is AudioKey 2) to configure the AudioStream before we can use it.  After that, we do not need to use any special app to stream all audio.

• Like 1

Thank you for your valuable information.
Another user tried the battery slot with the Wifi icon. He said the voices were coming too loud. I wondered if the adjustment needed to be done.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kerem Ozcan

It’s my understanding that the WiFi disposable battery pack should not make anything sound different to us.  It just allows the AudioStream to work.    My Sonnet processors sound great.  I did not experience an increase in volume.  

Let’s tag @MED-EL Moderator to be sure.

@MED-EL Moderator should our Sonnet/Sonnet 2 processors sound the same when the AudioStream WiFi battery pack and AudioStream covers are attached but we are not streaming as when we use our regular battery pack and regular cover ?

• Like 1