A very unproductive day! Such fun!

Mary Beth

18 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Kerem Ozcan

It’s my understanding that the WiFi disposable battery pack should not make anything sound different to us.  It just allows the AudioStream to work.    My Sonnet processors sound great.  I did not experience an increase in volume.  

Let’s tag @MED-EL Moderator to be sure.

@MED-EL Moderator should our Sonnet/Sonnet 2 processors sound the same when the AudioStream WiFi battery pack and AudioStream covers are attached but we are not streaming as when we use our regular battery pack and regular cover ?

@Mary Beth I can now confirm that the WiFi battery pack does not affect listening performance. It just has different components inside to allow AudioStream activity.
Best, Verena 

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Thank you Verena @MED-EL Moderator

@Kerem Ozcan I wonder if the other AudioStream user was referring to the audio mix of AudioStream?  It mixes 50/50 with our processor mics and streamed audio.  We can reduce the processor mics by lowering both volume and sensitivity and then increasing volume on our phone/tablet.  That is what I do.  But at my next MAPping appt, I will ask my audiologist to create a MAP that lowers the processor mics volume and sensitivity for AudioStream use.  It will be easier to just move into a dedicated AudioStream program when I want to dampen the processor mics as much as possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mary Beth said:

Teşekkür ederim Verena @ MED-EL Moderatör

@Kerem Özcan Acaba diğer AudioStream kullanıcısı AudioStream'in ses karışımından mı bahsediyor? İşlemci mikrofonlarımız ve akışlı ses ile 50/50 karıştırır. İşlemci mikrofonlarını hem ses seviyesini hem de hassasiyeti düşürerek ve ardından telefonumuzda / tabletimizde ses seviyesini artırarak azaltabiliriz. Benim yaptığım budur. Ancak bir sonraki MAPping uygulamamda, odyologumdan işlemci mikrofon sesini ve AudioStream kullanımı için hassasiyeti düşüren bir MAP oluşturmasını isteyeceğim. İşlemci mikrofonlarını olabildiğince azaltmak istediğimde, özel bir AudioStream programına geçmek daha kolay olacak.

No, he stated that the volume sounds high in normal program modes. It uses Sonnet 1. Let me see again what the situation is.
Thank you @MED-EL Moderatörand @Mary Beth for your information.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kerem Ozcan

The only time I notice a volume increase with my Sonnet 1 processors is comparing how they sound using rechargeable batteries to how they sound using disposable batteries.  The OPUS 2 sounds the same volume to me whether I use the rechargeable or disposable batteries.  Sonnet 1 does not. It sounds louder to me when using rechargeable batteries.  So I can not comfortably switch between rechargeable and disposable batteries on Sonnet 1.  I stay with disposable batteries and we create MAPs that are the correct volume.

• Like 1