Loving AudioStream and music!!!!

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Do you know that feeling when you get a new speaker system or awesome headphones and you spend hours and hours jamming to music?

That is me with the new AudioStream connectivity device for my cochlear implant processors!  Loving AudioStream!!

11E24662-BEFD-424D-A6DD-48ED07B1E746.jpeg

• Like 4

• HearPeers Heroes

@Percy

I have kept AudioStream covers on both Sonnets.  I have streamed music and audiobooks for hours every day and a few phone calls and LiveListen tests.

I use disposable Power One Implant batteries.  They have always lasted 2 days and part of day 3 for me.  So for years I have been just switching to new batteries every other morning.  This way I always am set for hearing all day.  The same routine is working even when streaming for hours every day with AudioStream.

I am sure AudioStream is shortening my battery life as all BT streaming devices do drain batteries.  But it has not impacted me at all since I never got 3 days of battery life before AudioStream.

• HearPeers Heroes

Is your music via the audioStream ONLY through your mobile phone? have you tried any other device where the music comes from?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mr-LJ

AudioStream only works with mobile phones.

My other favorite music streaming items are....

JBL Charge 3 BT speaker

BOSE QC35 BT around the ear noise canceling headphones