Greetings from Turkey

Kerem Ozcan

Hello, my name is Kerem, after using hearing aids for 14 years, I had a cochlear implant surgery. I have been a right ear CI user for 13 years. I have been using Med-el Sonnet 2 for 1 year. Before, I was constantly following the forum. I wanted to rejoin with a membership from scratch. I have mentored many users in my country. I have a YouTube channel. I am shooting promotional videos in Turkish about CI. I am planning to translate into foreign languages soon. I'm 30 years old. and I am single. :) I started to follow the site closely. I will be pleased to meet you. Thank you for reading. :)

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kerem Ozcan

Welcome back to HearPeers.  Since you have been implanted for 13 years, which processors did you use before the Sonnet 2?  Which features of the Sonnet 2 do you like best?

2 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Kerem Özcan

HearPeers'a tekrar hoş geldiniz. 13 yıldır implante edildiğinize göre, Sonnet 2'den önce hangi işlemcileri kullandınız? Sonnet 2'nin hangi özelliklerini en çok seviyorsunuz?

I used the first Opus 2 model for 11 years Then I used the Rondo 2 series.I switched Sonnet 2 due to the magnet problem.Direct mobile application connection and listening to music wirelessly is very enjoyable.Voices I hear natural and quality sounds through dual microphones.What are you guys using?

Ooo Kerem , most welcome back to Hearpeers! 
Mary, I do remember you and you have helped me a lot on the journey with CI. So pleased to have met you here! Hello to you! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Looking forward to seeing you both at the April 18 GoogleMeet chat!

On 11.04.2021 at 01:32, Mary Beth said:

İkinizi de 18 Nisan GoogleMeet sohbetinde görmeyi dört gözle bekliyorum!

I hope we will try to join Murat. But we cannot speak English fully. We try to understand with translation. 😊

• Like 3

Yeap, definitely we will come over and see you on sunday! ALL THE BEST X

• Like 2