Profile picture

Viola DeVinney

I am not able to load a profile picture (small circle). My photo goes to the cover photo, only. How do I get it to appear in the small circle?

@Viola DeVinney  I did this just recently and think these are the steps I took. One note of caution: there is an image size limit. If your photo is too big, you will get an error message stating that. I ended up editing a photo in Photoshop in order to have a small enough image. Keep in mind, I’m not too tech savvy so there may be an easier way I’m not familiar with to do that resizing!

Click on the three bars in the top right corner and select Account

Open Profile

Click the Image icon on the photo circle

Click Upload Photo / Choose Single File

Then, after you have selected your photo and cropped it to your liking, Save it.

Good luck!

Hmmm__did all of the above, but the picture only shows on the banner, not the circle.

Hmmmm, is right. I just put a photo in my banner (didn’t have one before) but it didn’t change my “circle” photo. They are accessed separately.
Hopefully someone else will chime in!

For some reason, when I click directly in the circle, nothing happens. I have done this countless times on FB and never had a problem.

50 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

Are there 2 image icons... one on the left and one on the right? @Viola DeVinney

Not certain what you mean...there is a banner and right I. The middle is the profile picture circle. 

Yay! I did it! Thanks for all the input. Whew!

• Like 2