My Cochlear Journey - 6 month post surgery

John R

I just finished binge watching the entire series. Needless to say I have subscribed and turned on the bell. I found it interesting that you chose MedEl for the very same reason I have chose MedEl, the Symphony 2 array. I have my first meeting with the surgeon on Monday at 10 AMCDT. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 9:01 AM, John R said:

How all this is the latest instalment of my VLOG

@Eric in Tulsa@Mary Beth@Justin @Kirk S. @Shiyi Wang

https://youtu.be/PmRMkH_G1a4

John 

I am so glad you have made another instalment to your VLOG. Every one of them has been very encouraging to me. I am a month and a half in after activation. Voices are sounding better than I ever expected. Music still sounds strange and gurgly. The rehab exercises are actually fun. That segment you included of the early fragmented sounds reminds me how strange it was. 
We are so fortunate to have these miraculous devices.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ralph34 said:

I am so glad you have made another instalment to your VLOG. Every one of them has been very encouraging to me.

@Ralph34 Thank you do much for the encouragement. 
I am so glad that you find them beneficial, and I do look forward to making more in the future. Yes The miracle of modern science is amazing and I agree we truly are fortunate.