Hearing aid for non implanted ear

Dianna

Hi, i am about to be implanted in left side, current hearing aids are not sufficient. Can one sided implant users recommend good quality aid for my right side?

You can go with any you want since MedEl does not team up with any brand.  Best advice is to trial different HAs to see which you personally prefer since it’ll always come down to personal preferences.  Some folks like Phonak, some Oticon, some Resound, etc… Bimodal support is a bit lacking by MedEl minus two 3rd party devices and the Audiologist only Maestro software which syncs the delays.

Thank you john. I have oticon HAs about 5 years old. I loved and hated them. I ws told to wait on the decision on that, but i am anxious.

Hi, i was able to have a special zoom with laura, my medel center rep. Very coool to speak with her, i was really comforted with her experiences with my ci team. Laura is looking for perhaps a local who has my same sitch for ha advice. Thank you all for your support.