Medel Rondo 3

Daniela

Hello, my name is Daniela, I have a daughter with CI Rondo 2 and Rondo 3. 

CI with Rondo 3 she did before 3 months and we have problem with it. Has a sound always after fitting. And 2 days ago the inside divece (internal divece-sincrony 2) start to have noises to. We are desperate and we need solution. 😥😢

Hello @Daniela, we are sorry to hear about that. 

Have you been in touch with your audiologist and MED-EL representatives in your country? They are the best qualified to check your daughter's device and assist you. 

You can find here the contact details: https://www.medel.com/clinic-finder.

Best Regards, Giulia

Hello, 

Yes we are in contact with then always but unfortunately they couldn't find a solution until now. We are Romanian and we did the implant in Romania but we are living in Spain. We contact Medel in MADRID and they told me that they call me to tell me what we can do. We are still waiting from 2 days and  nothing. From our country the Audiologist told us to do a telemetry but in Spain nowadays have heard about this procedure, we called to 6 big hospital in Madrid and Malaga and nothing. So strange 🤔😓

Hello Daniela, could you please share with us your contact details (full name, email address and phone number if you want) so we can forward them to the relevant team in Spain. You can also send us a private message. In this way they can assist you directly. Thank you