Misplaced Rondo 3

AdamC

Hey All - I can’t imagine I’m the only person who has managed to misplace their Rondo 3.  On the off chance that I am unable to locate it, what is the med el replacement policy ? I imagine I’ll owe a deductible of some sort but hoping the warranty covers a loss.  Just thought I’d check in here before calling the customer service number tomorrow (if I don’t find it first) to find out the policy.  Any guidance is appreciated !  I’ve had it for 4 months if that matters.  Thanks - Adam 

• HearPeers Heroes

@AdamC

Have you tried to use the locate processor feature of the AudioKey2 app?

In the US, there is a one time loss coverage for a certain time period after purchasing a processor.  Your customer service rep will help you with that.

I hope it shows up.

2 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@AdamC

Have you tried to use the locate processor feature of the AudioKey2 app?

In the US, there is a one time loss coverage for a certain time period after purchasing a processor.  Your customer service rep will help you with that.

I hope it shows up.

Thank for the response!  I tried my app and it only wants to show where my sonnet is. (I have  both) . I’ll call my rep as soon as they open ! Thx May Beth