Seasonal processor covers

Kylie

• HearPeers Heroes

I ordered some spare parts in the Med-el Christmas sale, and as well as the sale discount, I received Christmas covers!   Here is the one I will be wearing throughout the season this year.  What about others - do you enjoy seasonal covers?

gingerbread.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome! I don't have any seasonal covers (yet!), but did get the Pirate (Captain's Choice) for Halloween for both processors. I have more variety for Sonnet 2 because they're sold individually. I wish Med-El would let us do the same or at least allow us to mix and match the four pack for the Rondo 3. 

I dress my processors up and rotate covers. And after attending a rather important work meeting and forgetting the cover at the time was the kitten with the ball of yarn, I've made sure to always have an anthracite cover in my kit should the situation require it. 😆

• HearPeers Heroes
7 hours ago, Lauren said:

Awesome! I don't have any seasonal covers (yet!), but did get the Pirate (Captain's Choice) for Halloween for both processors. I have more variety for Sonnet 2 because they're sold individually. I wish Med-El would let us do the same or at least allow us to mix and match the four pack for the Rondo 3. 

I dress my processors up and rotate covers. And after attending a rather important work meeting and forgetting the cover at the time was the kitten with the ball of yarn, I've made sure to always have an anthracite cover in my kit should the situation require it. 😆

I change my covers with different med-el ones or decals frequently, all bright and colourful. No matter where I'm going. I have never found a situation too serious for a bright or fun cover, not even work ☺️

@Mary Beth Yes I agree it be nice if MED-EL U.S would have sales and have standard packing for processors like  North America,Central America and South America from what I understand it’s seems all countries operate differently .

Anyway let have a Happy Holiday’s 

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

New cover time! I was inspired by @Kirk S.to go with this musical design! It will be especially appropriate for a singing concert I have coming up soon.

PXL_20220222_132303106.jpg

• HearPeers Heroes

Very cool!  I often wear a white AirPod on the same side as my CI, just for cosmetic purposes. There are so few CIs in Japan that I often catch people looking at me with an expression like, “What’s that thing on the side of that foreigner’s head!?” But if I’m wearing an AirPod with my Rondo with the “music” cover, it seems like they just assume it’s some sort of new, cutting-edge Japanese streaming technology. I tell them I’m listening to Lady GaGa, so they think I’m pretty hip for an old guy. Of course, I’m actually listening to Glen Miller. Cheers! Kirk

• 2 months later...

I have a bunch of non-seasonal covers. I almost never use the plain white covers nowadays (my processors are white), because I like the colours and often match them with some nice skin on the body of the processor. In the picture below is what I currently use.

skin.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 7:47 AM, Kylie said:

New cover time! I was inspired by @Kirk S.to go with this musical design! It will be especially appropriate for a singing concert I have coming up soon.

PXL_20220222_132303106.jpg

Oh i love this one!

On 5/8/2022 at 2:13 PM, Enegra said:

I have a bunch of non-seasonal covers. I almost never use the plain white covers nowadays (my processors are white), because I like the colours and often match them with some nice skin on the body of the processor. In the picture below is what I currently use.

skin.jpg

Hi, loving this! Im still nervous about changing mechanical stuff, but gonna shake that off and get some jazzy stuff!