Linking Audiostream to iPad

WenD

• HearPeers Heroes

@SKOM

These system updates on our phones and iPads do cause problems with many hearing devices, not just the Sonnet/Sonnet2 and AudioStream.  People with various CI brands and various hearing aid brands are all talking about the same thing on social media.  For many the fix is the same.

Delete

Forget device

restart phone/tablet

start all over with pairing

Hopefully one day hearing devices will be easier to use with direct BT streaming.

Those users who are not tech savvy, are having so many problems.

• Like 2

Thank you Marybeth yes you are so very right we just have to remember not to forget to go through these basic steps each and every time we have a problem !

Its interesting that you say so many other  hearing devices have similar problems 

Thanks

• Like 2

Just to give you all  a follow up everything is well connected and working well on both devices audio routing and handoff is also working smoothly automatically!

The only thing is the audio Key app on the iPad as I mentioned yesterday is not functioning and I think this is because the sonnet processors  are not showing up or connected in the Bluetooth settings but audio stream is connected and showing up in the accessibility options on the iPad.  only way I feel this can be bypassed is if I go through the basic steps and reconfigure from the beginning but I don’t want to do this since the phone app is working well and that’s good enough for me !

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks for the update @SKOM.

I would feel the same way- not worth the risk.  Smile

I agree. As long as things are working, it is not worth the risk. Additionally, I was told by the med-el tech to forget AudioKey. We could not get it to work, and both my AudioLink and AudioStream work very well. "Don't fix it if it ain't broke."