Lauren Posted April 13, 2022 Report Share Posted April 13, 2022 Unfortunate turn of events has me needing to put my CI stuff on hold, sadly. I was to meet with my audiologist in March but the week prior she slipped and broke her leg. When they were able to resume scheduling appointments, our respective schedules couldn’t mesh (with my work, afternoons are best and they only had mornings)… until the 21st and later that is. At which point I’m unavailable for about two months myself. Kinda bummed. I was hoping for an adjustment as my last appointment was setting up my HA and I’ve noticed some changes needed, particularly in regards to the CI/HA “speed” being slightly out of synch again. With the difficulties I’ve had I felt it best to not schedule with another audiologist as they wouldn’t be fully informed on my journey thus far. 🤷♀️ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.