Sonnet Voucher

Ms_D

• HearPeers Heroes

More opportunity for patience.

I think CI recipients are the most patient people on the planet :D we sure do get to practice it in a variety of ways

• HearPeers Heroes

More opportunity for patience.

I think CI recipients are the most patient people on the planet :D we sure do get to practice it in a variety of ways

Mmm...:)

• HearPeers Heroes

Clearing throat.....perhaps implant users of all types are the most patient people. Smile

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Clearing throat.....perhaps implant users of all types are the most patient people. Smile

:D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

• HearPeers Heroes

I would say that, for instance, Bonebridge users are in the worst position regarding:

1. connectivity: only through the Siemens miniTek streamer which often - fitful...
  2. Waterwear: we don't have it and I haven't heard this will ever change,
  3. rechargeable batteries: nope, this we also don't have although I have never liked them not even with my hearing aid; all my mother's efforts to use them ended with disaster...:D
  4. ...

• HearPeers Heroes

Whole heartedly Agree Mary Beth. Was on a one track mind while typing. :D Of course my apologies.

It is a tough road to travel no matter the type of loss. There are so many phases that you go through that are not fun.

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

For most, totally worth deciding toget an implant though. At least for me anyway

• HearPeers Heroes

I'm sure pretty much all of my cyborg buddies on this forum would agree

• HearPeers Heroes

Whole heartedly Agree Mary Beth. Was on a one track mind while typing. :D Of course my apologies.

It is a tough road to travel no matter the type of loss. There are so many phases that you go through that are not fun.

I'm sure pretty much all of my cyborg buddies on this forum would agree

I know you didn't mean anything bad or at all - I just needed to, like Mary Beth said, loudly "clear my throat" :D :D

• HearPeers Heroes

I am just trying that we, BB's - are not forgotten ...:P

• HearPeers Heroes

Well I couldn't get on without you Ivana!!

• HearPeers Heroes

Well I couldn't get on without you Ivana!!

:wub:

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks to Medels desire to help all, none of us are, plus have an amazing gift.

• HearPeers Heroes

I think each of us has a unique gift an perspective to bring to this forum and I am thankful to have your insight into the various topics discussed. I have learned so much.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes i completely agree. I learn from all of you.

• HearPeers Heroes

:) :) :)

Tnx people! What I wanted to say - I needed to express somewhere what BB users also need not intruding any field.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually received my letter from MedEl in the mail the other day notifying me that it's time to redeem my voucher. Yay!

I am debating on colors.  Part of me, say go with color that match hair, but another part of me is telling me to be different for a change - go wild. lol. 

• HearPeers Heroes

I am debating on colors.  Part of me, say go with color that match hair, but another part of me is telling me to be different for a change - go wild. lol. 

Be what you want to be ;) and choose to feel - comfortable :) 

• HearPeers Heroes

Whatever colors you choose, will be great. The Sonnet needs to have the mic covers replaced every three months so after the set they give you is used up, you will be ordering new mic covers. Each time you order, you can change the color of that piece since my MedEl CSR says they are not covered under insurance. You can also spice up your Sonnet many different ways by ordering SkinIt covers. So there are many options in addition to the ordering choices.

Let us know what you decide.

• HearPeers Heroes

I also went with black. Perhaps, a little bit conservative but black is always in style with any other colors (clothing, cars, hairs, lipsticks, shoes and purses) :)

And like Mary Beth said, there are the ways to add some color by ordering vibrant skins or mic covers, cords, etc.