Just a thought

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Hey everybody

I hope your week is going well.

I have noticed recently that a few posts have strayed way off from the original post and different conversations start in the same post on a different topic.

Every persons post, whether it be a question or comment is very important to them as well as the hearpeers community.

If you respond to a post, please make sure that it relates to the original posters question or comment. I myself am guilty of going off on a tangent talking about something that has nothing to do with the original comment or question. For that I am sorry.

Every person in our community is a very valuable part of this group. We need to show respect to each person by sticking to the topic at hand. If the post you are reading stirs a new thought or different comment, let's please start another thread instead of high jacking the one we are reading. This also really helps when a new person is trying to find info on a particular subject.

Enjoy your weekend

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Pardon me for being rude - but this is what I wish to say when I left a note in the Bonebridge section when we start to talk about BB, for instance, and somehow we cross to a discussion related to a totally unrelated topic.

• HearPeers Heroes

Not rude at all Ivana

I think it would help any new members try to navigate the many posts we have now to find the answer they are looking for

• HearPeers Heroes

Well, lets take the topic about the Advent which is in this section also - how did we end at the central compensation if the initial post was about celebration of Christmas, I honestly don't know.

• HearPeers Heroes

I think just revert back. Could start a new post for neural compensation.

• HearPeers Heroes

I guess this would help to a new users. :)

• HearPeers Heroes

I guess we can get chatty. But I like it. It helps us get to know each other.

• HearPeers Heroes

For sure. We should set up a "chatty forum"! Lol

• HearPeers Heroes

Of course, a chatty forum is not problem just we should pay attention where the direction of the topic is going. It's even niw hard to find where we said something.