Artone neckloop vs young kittens…. Kittens won

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

These two young kittens get into everything!  Tonight they chewed on one of my neckloops!  I forgot I had set it next to me.  Bye bye neckloop.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Poor neckloop! I'm sorry that this happened. Kittens are so cute, but have such sharp teeth and claws... Will they get to keep it as a toy to distract them from your new neckloop? :P 

• HearPeers Heroes

@AnnetteT

LOL!  Too dangerous for a toy.  But those tiny sharp kitten teeth quickly did the neckloop in.  Smile.

Lesson learned.  Keep it on or have it tucked away somewhere safe.

The “somewhere safe” zone is getting smaller and smaller as these littermates are growing up so quickly!

On 2/16/2022 at 5:43 AM, Mary Beth said:

@AnnetteT

LOL!  Too dangerous for a toy.  But those tiny sharp kitten teeth quickly did the neckloop in.  Smile.

Lesson learned.  Keep it on or have it tucked away somewhere safe.

The “somewhere safe” zone is getting smaller and smaller as these littermates are growing up so quickly!

Awww. How can they be so cute and adorable and yet so innocently destructive :D

On 2/15/2022 at 9:46 PM, Mary Beth said:

These two young kittens get into everything!  Tonight they chewed on one of my neckloops!  I forgot I had set it next to me.  Bye bye neckloop.

I know the feeling and sympathize. Catproofing the house is a great challenge. Beware "The Zoomies"!

1 hour ago, Mary Beth said:

@Neal in FL

every evening!   The crazy hours.

The car guru, Jackson Galaxy, says give them exhausting play earlier in the day at a regular time, and they'll hunker down for sleep through the night. After ours have recovered from their spaying earlier this week, we'll see if that works. See