Help with the phone

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

This list of telecoil equipped phones is not really easy understandable.... :huh:

• HearPeers Heroes

Click the link where should be a list but it actually drives you to a certain webpage where a lot of phones are listed: are all of those phones T-coil equipped? 

• HearPeers Heroes

There is a link to telecoil enabled phones but there is also other information there. All cell phones in the U.S. Are required by law to be telecoil compatible

• HearPeers Heroes

That's the catch...

I reffered to that second link - the one which lead to the mobile phone portal where you can see all technical details.

Your link is clear and useful.

If you're confused, I must have done something wrong.

The tool has some checkbox or radio button options on the side to select specific parameters. When you select some, it updates the URL to link directly to the phones that match the set parameters. So, to answer your question Ivana: the link in the article goes straight to all telecoil-enabled phones. I'll update the text in the article to hopefully make it more clear.

• HearPeers Heroes

Excellent - thank you Erik for clarification because I was looking for telecoil option (ctrl+F) but couldn't find it like option so I've concluded wrong.