My story

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Here is one of the blogs I wrote for Medel. I was supposed to write a series of them but this little thing called brain surgery kinda derailed it.

http://www.medel.com/blog/the-start-of-my-ci-hearing-journey-by-adam-fitzgerald/

• HearPeers Heroes

I wish I had these two blogs when I had my implant. They explain the journey so well. Thanks for sharing Adam.

• HearPeers Heroes

Sorry Sandy,

I never thought to share them here

If you want to keep writing, Adam  :) just let me know! What could we talk about, what would people want to hear about? 

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes please do Adam!! Others would greatly benefit from your knowledge. Also Mary Beth and Ivana.

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

If you want to keep writing, Adam  :) just let me know! What could we talk about, what would people want to hear about? 

Huh... Erik - one more here who owes you a story... :unsure:

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes please do Adam!! Others would greatly benefit from your knowledge. Also Mary Beth and Ivana.

Huh...  :(

I have resigned this is high priority obligation - since few days ago... ;)  In progress....

• HearPeers Heroes

Only if you can. I just didn't want to leave you out. I know you're very busy with residency and so forth but your knowledge is golden. And we can use all that we can get.

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Not at all Kara - just have to finish it because I have already started and have in my mind what I want to write about.

During the residency you don't have your private time, :wacko:  but being "a grown up doc" give you advantages of your own life :lol:  -