T shirt design

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

If you had the opportunity to design a Medel tshirt, what would it look like

• HearPeers Heroes

I am fond of the MedEl logo. I would offer it in T-shirt as well as polo shirt with collar designs. I would also offer a Med-El shirt featuring Mellie, the MedEl elephant, for kids.

In the US, these kinds of shirts are worn often. We would become free walking endorsements of MedEl!

• HearPeers Heroes

My thoughts exactly Marybeth

Design your own if enough people are interested, maybe we could buy them from the company that can produce them.

• HearPeers Heroes

We would need permission from Med el of course. To get the trademark.

• HearPeers Heroes

Should be a combo of Hearpeers and med el logo! We need a Hearpeers logo!!

• HearPeers Heroes

Question is, who do you ask? MEDEL Innsbruck, MEDEL Canada or MEDEL U.S.A?

• HearPeers Heroes

Adam,

Why don't you start with Jeff Campagna in the US and see what he says? I would prefer a straight MedEl logo, rather than Hear Peers, since many more people are active on the FB group than here at this time and the shirts may appeal to them as well. That's just my opinion though.

• HearPeers Heroes

MaryBeth

I talked to Jeff a couple of years ago about this very topic. I will reach out to him again to get his thoughts.

• HearPeers Heroes

Well, as I am from the "other planet" aka Europe, if only Med-EL U.S.A. would make these T-shirts - it would be on the regional basis. :(

It would be quite nice if this would be a world campaign...

Well, polo t-shirts I would leave as much classic as it is possible: red with a white stripe on the collar and white with red stripe.

For regular T-shirts I would propose pattern of sound wave - this is what all of us connect. 

I am familiar with the fact that lots of Med-EL's employees are active in sport, it could be a good start to design bike and runner shirts.

And... One old idea about which Adam and I have been talking long time ago - bike helmets which would be modified for various implants.

These products could even be used as a fund for people which countries can not afford to fund their implants. I guess it could be a kind of fair-trade - this could move certain steps in the right decision. If there are funds for guns, people with need for medical attention should not be omitted. 

Just a proposition...:D

• HearPeers Heroes

Ask Erik or Ben. They run the forum!! I agree with Ivana on the topic of which country it should be crediting.

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

And... about the question regarding HearPeers or FB logo - well, why not make separate lines?

So people can make choice whether they are more prone for the classic conversation through the forum like the Hearpeers or through the FB page for a people who have there a profile. We know that, certain amount of people don't want to accept the FB from various reasons. So - they can participate on this platform. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

....We need a Hearpeers logo!!

Today I had a very productive lunch break - got inspired while reading this post :)

My version of HP logo. And I am sure there should be no other opinion that this forum logo has to be 3 Ps [/url]">http://http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/nornam/media/HP%20LOGO_zpszjtwy4bd.jpg.html'>HP%20LOGO_zpszjtwy4bd.jpg

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Wow the only thing I accomplished during my lunch break was eating my lunch! I feel very inferior. Smile.

Any idea Adam on whether Jeff is able to pursue shirts?