Question for admin

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Now that we are a much more active board, is there any way that the section called latest posts at the top right of the screen could be enlarged to include more recent post? I find it is an easy way to see what has been posted since last time but sometimes so much has been posted that I have to hunt down other threads.

Just wondering. Thanks!

Yes, I agree MaryBeth. I have a tendency to post something, then walk away for an hour or so. Right now I'm hunting for a reply to a ? I posted today

Elaine

• HearPeers Heroes

I think this is another good reason to try to stay on topic and post in the most applicable category

• HearPeers Heroes

Well, I do it on this way: I choose to be online most of the time or at least as much as I can and after I see all topics I went to the general page. After I get back, I just refresh the main website and there I got bolded topics which have responses or new posts.

• HearPeers Heroes

Now that we are a much more active board, is there any way that the section called latest posts at the top right of the screen could be enlarged to include more recent post? I find it is an easy way to see what has been posted since last time but sometimes so much has been posted that I have to hunt down other threads.

Just wondering. Thanks!

When forum restarted I asked our moderators to put it on the Tapatalk platform so it's much easier to track new responses. :)

Hey all, I'll ask our technical team to see what can be done!

As another possibility, it's also possible to go to a "New content" page where you can see everything that's been posted in the last 24 hours, week, two weeks, month, etc. -- or sorting by "unread," or what's been posted since your last visit.

Here's the link: http://forum.hearpeers.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

• Like 2

Yes, I agree MaryBeth. I have a tendency to post something, then walk away for an hour or so. Right now I'm hunting for a reply to a ? I posted today

Elaine

Hey Elaine, if you're looking for your previous posts the quickest way is to go to your user profile. Then click the tab named "Topics," and up will pop all the threads you've started. Just click on the name of a specific thread, like "Activation Day," and that'll take you straight to the full thread.

Here's what it looks like:

I hope that helps!

F35LYmi.png