About miniTEK - BB&VSB streamer

Ivana Marinac

Ivana, thanks for post this. Where you able to test this device? If I recall it didn't work with Iphones? How is is different from the Samba remote control?

• HearPeers Heroes

Ivana, thanks for post this. Where you able to test this device? If I recall it didn't work with Iphones? How is is different from the Samba remote control?

It is possible to order it through the network of local distributor of hearing devices.

Actually it work with iPhone and Macbook Air laptop for sure - I have succesfully paired these devices with Samba. I have put some music over the laptop and tried the available distance - at least 10 metres BUT miniTEK should not be further than cca 10-15 centimetres from Samba. 

This means it should lie at my clavicula that I have usefull connection. 

Part with which I have problem is that miniTEK allow (I am still not sure but I could not get all 5 channels from Samba through it) 3 channels. I still do not know why or what I am doing wrong. 

Your last question - I could only shift 3 programs but I could raise and low volume. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Ross,

I'm hoping all works out for you. Let your audiologist know some of the questions or concerns you might have as they might be able to help you directly. Please keep us updated on how things are going. We are all in this together regardless of the implant we have.