Batteries for swimming

Sahib

Does anyone know of where to find batteries for the SONNET implant that are alkaline or silver -oxide? I tried looking on Amazon and couldn’t find it. I need it to not be Zinc Air, so I can put them in a plastic bag for when I swim.

24 minutes ago, Sahib said:

Does anyone know of where to find batteries for the SONNET implant that are alkaline or silver -oxide? I tried looking on Amazon and couldn’t find it. I need it to not be Zinc Air, so I can put them in a plastic bag for when I swim.

They are called LR44, I had a brief look at Amazon.com and found plenty of them. Hopefully that helps.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Sahib

I use Energizer 357 silver oxide batteries for waterwear because they last MUCH longer than the LR44 batteries in waterwear for me.

These batteries work in Sonnet/Sonnet2 also.  But Sonnet/Sonnet2 can use their rechargeable batteries in waterwear as well.

If you click on the pic you can zoom in to read it.

ABBDF878-AEAD-44C9-94A5-EE1BF1589474.jpeg

For those in the UK  connevans sell them. Don't forget to waive the vat you don't have to pay  it just say you are deaf on the online form 😉