Hands on hearing workshops

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

This was posted on Facebook by Jeff Campagna who heads up the hands on hearing workshop

HI Gang,

First of all, thank you for all your kind words about the Hands-On Hearing workshops. I am very thrilled with their successes and growth, and truly appreciate all the great responses. The workshops are designed to provide the very basic fundamentals of connecting with MED-EL’s current technology (telecoil and audio cables, etc) — since many of its attendees have very limited (or no) experience with these types of things. While I do present at most of the larger workshops, the success of these workshops are mainly due to: 1) the wonderful volunteers who serve as personal “coaches” to the attendees; 2) the host of the workshops, which is the Consumer Outreach Manager (COM) of that region; 3) our Events staff who prepare all of the logistics and venue accommodations; 4) and of course, the awesome attendees who keep these workshops interactive, engaging, and fun. I wanted to take a moment to thank THEM, for they actually make it happen :)

If you wish to have a workshop in your region, contact your Consumer Outreach Manager (COM). They are the ones who schedule these events and I support them whenever I can. Each region has specific outreach objectives and plans — some regions offer a smaller, more intimate workshop (at clinics/hospitals) while others prefer larger venues. Your COM will be more than happy to discuss about a possible workshop in your region. A list of the COMs can be found in the FILES tab on this group’s page.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you at a future workshop!

• HearPeers Heroes

This was posted on Facebook by Jeff Campagna who heads up the hands on hearing workshop

HI Gang,

First of all, thank you for all your kind words about the Hands-On Hearing workshops. I am very thrilled with their successes and growth, and truly appreciate all the great responses. The workshops are designed to provide the very basic fundamentals of connecting with MED-EL’s current technology (telecoil and audio cables, etc) — since many of its attendees have very limited (or no) experience with these types of things. While I do present at most of the larger workshops, the success of these workshops are mainly due to: 1) the wonderful volunteers who serve as personal “coaches” to the attendees; 2) the host of the workshops, which is the Consumer Outreach Manager (COM) of that region; 3) our Events staff who prepare all of the logistics and venue accommodations; 4) and of course, the awesome attendees who keep these workshops interactive, engaging, and fun. I wanted to take a moment to thank THEM, for they actually make it happen :)

If you wish to have a workshop in your region, contact your Consumer Outreach Manager (COM). They are the ones who schedule these events and I support them whenever I can. Each region has specific outreach objectives and plans — some regions offer a smaller, more intimate workshop (at clinics/hospitals) while others prefer larger venues. Your COM will be more than happy to discuss about a possible workshop in your region. A list of the COMs can be found in the FILES tab on this group’s page.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you at a future workshop!

• HearPeers Heroes

It's a great workshop, I would request him expanding his territory to Canada.