Question?

Christa

Hello All

I was wondering if you could help me out. I have a sonnet and have been implanted for a couple months shy of a year. Anyway I am not sure if I am having a problem with the cochlear device (not the implant) or if it is only the remote? I have 4 programs on my remote, but I can only get my cochlear to go into one of the programs? When I press the button for the others, I get no sound?  I'm not sure whether to send away to be fixed or what I am supposed to do? Maybe my programs got wiped out some how? Any help, anyone could give would be great!

Thanks! Christa 

• HearPeers Heroes

Christa,

First I would ensure that the Fine Tuner is synced to your present processor. Turn your processor off. Place the D-coil on the Fine Tuner over the bottom double arrow button. It will attach magnetically. While it is attached, turn your processor back on.

Then see if you can change programs. If not, let us know.

I did try the syncing it again, and it didn't make a difference? Good idea though! Any more :)?

• HearPeers Heroes

I found with my Rondo I needed to point it directly at the processor. Could that be an issue?

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Christa,

when I had the similar issue I had to do this a couple of times until I got the result. Check the link below   - it shows how to synchronize the Fine Tuner with  processor very clearly.

That instruction helped me to fix the problem.

http://www.handsonhearing.com/index.php/technology/understanding-the-finetuner

• HearPeers Heroes

Just make sure you are holding it close enough.