Samba Battery

ColinY

Hey Gang, just curious if anyone with a Samba can tell me what size batteries it takes? For example my hearing aid takes a Size 312 (Brown) battery. I don't get my Samba for a while, as I just got the bone bridge put in last Thursday. I am just trying to find the best place to get the batteries from in the town I live in.

THANKS!

• HearPeers Heroes

I believe it uses zinc air 675 but wait until someone else confirms this before you purchase batteries.

• HearPeers Heroes

Well med el was smart to make the battery the same for all implants.

• HearPeers Heroes

yeap - 675 BUT try to find so called Implant batteries. This type should better serve than just the regular type of 675. 

• HearPeers Heroes

I usually take Power One although I have also RAYOVAC Implant batteries. DURACELL are also very good batteries. ;)

• HearPeers Heroes

Not sure if Samba will have the same, many implantees are saying the have been given batteries. So look into that first before buying any.

• HearPeers Heroes

Not sure if Samba will have the same, many implantees are saying the have been given batteries. So look into that first before buying any.

Pardon me, perhaps I haven't understood you well but Samba has 675 battery. Not sure whether there is any difference between the regular and implant type batteries since I didn't have opportunity to test it. I draw the conclusions from your observations with a CI. 

• HearPeers Heroes

What I was saying there Ivana was when we were given our processors we were given a years supply of batteries to go with it. Power one implant type 675.

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

What I was saying there Ivana was when we were given our processors we were given a years supply of batteries to go with it. Power one implant type 675.

Ahhh... Pardon me - my school-english couldn't process your thoughts. ;)

I am lucky so my insurance covers batteries for me :D , although not the device.  :huh:

• HearPeers Heroes

Mine doesn't. So the next choice will be rechargeable or not? Hey I'll start a new topic!

• HearPeers Heroes

Mine doesn't. So the next choice will be rechargeable or not? Hey I'll start a new topic!

Please do... Arghhh... This is just one more thing which we do not have... :(

Remember that rechargeable 675 batteries has much shorter working time.

• HearPeers Heroes

Are there available rechargeable batteries for the Bonebridge?  :huh:

• HearPeers Heroes

Regular rechargeable 675 batteries that reportedly are not worth the expense are different from the Med-El rechargeable batteries for the Sonnet.

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Regular rechargeable 675 batteries that reportedly are not worth the expense are different from the Med-El rechargeable batteries for the Sonnet.

Yeah - it was a rhetorical question because I am not aware of the fact that we have special rechargeable batteries. Also, can Bonebridge use rechargeable batteries for Sonnet - this is also unknown to me.  :huh:

• 4 years later...